Sunday, May 12, 2013

Toast Mom With A Paleo Pina Colada Smoothie

Happy Mother's day to all of you deserving mothers- (including mothers like myself who's job thus far is to mother our pets... but nonetheless we are mothers as well). I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday spent with family, eating good food and possibly partaking in a few beverages as well. (After all it is a celebratory day- so why not). I'm not much of a drinker but I did make myself this Pina Colada Smoothie this morning and patted myself on the back for a job well done :) (Kyle wasn't here to witness- and I'm pretty sure he would have made fun of me). Anyways cheers to Mothers Day!


Ingredients:

1 Banana
1 1/4 Cup Fresh Pineapple Chopped
2 Tbs Shredded Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 Cup Coconut Milk
1 1/2 Cups Ice

Blend all ingredients together and Enjoy! (Recipe courtesy of Ourpaleolife posted on FastPaleo)

No comments:

Post a Comment